We look forward to working with you on your EV charger installation project.
The following questions are pertinent to start your EVcharger permitting process. Please answer below
FYI – Our installation & invoice process:
- Now that you accepted and paid the $175 permit preparation fee. We will start your permit preparation/drawings/ loads and building permit application to the city
- Once the permit is approved we will send you an invoice for the exact amount of the city permit. Varies depending on your property history
- Once the permit is issued we will schedule the installation.
- 2-3 days before install we send an invoice for the material cost * once paid we schedule the electricians to purchase all your necessary materials and to be onsite.
- After installation we will send an invoice for Labor completed.
- Lastly is the final inspection. * Usually 1-4 weeks after installation. After we pass inspection and your work is guaranteed we will send one last invoice for final inspection.
- Once the final invoice is paid we will email you the signed permit card for your records.
- We are happy to answer any questions.